Hallowed Be Thy Name

something something traders showing up to the east of the Bretonics setting up potatoshop in the NC outer banks

Everything is (long overdue) done. Orders are due 3 January 2015 as I'm going to be away for most of the next week. They're pretty open-ended, and you can pretty much do anything within reason; please send by PM, and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Even if no one is interested, the great thing is I can run this without orders. Go me! But please do be at least somewhat active, it's more fun :p

THE HOLLOW WARRIORS​
" I have seen them, the hollow warriors, the divine protectors of Dalke and his people, they appeared to me again! " exclaims Cybnus Faelik

Cybnus Faelik, a prominent clergy member, had been having strange visions for the past 3 years. During them he saw " The Metal Men " or also known as " The Hollow Warriors ", among other names given to these strange beings. They were men of metal skin with hollow, black eyes that were used by Dalke, God of Fire, to protect himself from the minions of evil. They usually passed a message to mortals from the deity Dalke, but no one had seen them before the Cataclysm. Indeed, various sources mention that they appeared inside boxes of glass and plastic, as to show their divinity. One other thing of note was that everyone was the same, except from the Archangel, the Controller of the Metal Men. Some sources even claim that they could either kill by draining the life sources of a person by touching him or by going as far as to fire beams of holy light from their hands.

Cybnus had gathered a loyal crowd composed by common men, clergy and some of the aristocrats after he began conveying the divine messages. He was considered a prophet, a wise and holy man worthy of respect. Everyone paid heed to his word, even the King, as he did not want to anger his many supporters.

" They have given me a command this day. The Men of Metal and Energy need to urgently send a message to king Davros of Sec. They have commanded that groups of clerics and monks to be spread throughout the lands, so that Dalke may be praised our every part of the world. Only then can he be summoned and eradicate all evil. "

“I’m bored!” roared Governor Bruce “Hammer” Austin as he threw one of the silver cups at one of the servants, who dodged his attack with skills that he learnt from months of dealing with Hammer’s fits of rage.

“Nothing!” continued Hammer “We’re doing nothing! It is boring! I should have burnt this stupid city to the ground.” The younger priests surrounding him grimaced, but Chief Justice Sinclair was relaxed. Chief Justice Sinclair was the equivalent of the Pope of the Holy Order of Jesus Christ the President. He was young for the position, merely 35, but he was a ruthless politician and was adept at controlling the Hammer. His extremely tall stature made him extremely intimidating to lesser men.

“I want to ride,” shouted Hammer “To ride, to pillage, to kill and to rape!” The Hammer roared and the rest of his barbaric gang

“There is nothing stopping you from taking your men on a crusade,” said Sinclair, “Just say the word and we will bless your fight against the heathens.”

“But you stop us from raiding!” screamed Hammer into the Justice’s face. “You tell us that these towns are faithful or they pay taxes or some President-Vetoed nonsense!” Sinclair sat there unphased. However, he did let a small smile creep through, for he had won another easy game against his opponent.

“Would you kill your rider-brothers for their horses?” asked Sinclair. Hammer was taken aback.

“What do you think I am,” said Hammer “An honourless Communist!?”

“Not at all,” said Sinclair, “I was just pointing out something you had missed. Those cities you talk of raiding provide you with food, horses, wine and gold. They are as much your rider-brothers as the ones who sit with you in this room.” Hammer sat down in shock and the room went silent.

“But…” said Hammer “They are so weak, they should be riding…” Sinclair shrugged.

“They may be weak,” said Sinclair “But so are the women and children who travel with you. Yet without them your gang would decline until another gang killed you off and took all you had.” Hammer pondered, he had done this many times to other gangs.

“Hrum.” growled Hammer “I hate to admit it, but you are right. But raiding is an important part of our life, are we to stop because of your taxes?”

“Of course not,” said Sinclair, as he stood up and got a map. He shoved a knife into it. “This where the heretics are. They acknowledge the divinity of the Presidents, but they worship a crude mockeries of them. They are also renounced for strong rider women, I’m sure that your men will enjoy breaking them.” Hammer smiled.
“Men!” he shouted “Tonight we ride!” The crowd of his most trusted riders roared with pleasure, within minutes the hall was empty except the servants and the Justices (Holy Order equivalent of Cardinal).

“Animals,” said Justice Overwood, “Every last one of them.”

“Their barbaric customs will not need to be tolerated much longer.” said Sinclair.

“We need their military strength, even with your reforms they outmatch anything we can field reliably.” said Overwood “Their conversion to civilized life is happening at a glacial speed. While your schools may be teaching morals to their children, we will have to wait decades before they graduate. An army of boys will not defeat an army of men.”

“No,” said Sinclair “But the right sort of boy may annihilate them. Speaking of which, get me my coat, I wish to check on heir’s progress.” Sinclair was dressed in his coat and then he and his bodyguards marched into the dark night.

ORDERS:

-6 EPs to build 3 Infantry
-4 EPs into establishing schools, mainly in the capital but also in large towns as well. They will teach many vital skills to the children, but most importantly they will instil good Christian morals in them, even when their parents are lacking in said morals.

-Send all units of Cavalry to raid the Lelai, focusing on the northern regions. The Infantry will stay home to defend.

Friendly reminder that this still exists and will be getting updated even if no one else sends orders or does anything :p

Six Thigh looked at the bone flag his mother was assembling for him. it contained the six thigh bones he earned his name from and a red skull, signifying his tribe. Tomorrow, he would march out with the others, up the Baja...

The Daleks Monarchists from Skaro Skaleth Ro will eventually exterminate prevail.

Of course! I'd be glad to have you, Thomas :w00t:

Speaking of which, I am working on the update, greecemod is just a pretty massive distractor at the moment.

Great! I'll read through and sign up at some point next week. Probably as St. Laurent. If you want to hope on #nes to talk about it, I'm on most of the time.

Top Bottom