• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Halo 3

What in the world happens after the Prophet of Truth is killed? Why do the flood turn on you? I missed the movie because my idiot friends decided they couldn't enter my house without me going up to let them in.

Youtube up the video or watch it again. Seriously, it can't be that hard right?

Spoiler :
I don't want to give it away here, even under spoiler tags. People can't resist clicking them...

It's you fault if you spoil it for yourself.
Spoiler :
The Prophet of Truth was about to activate the rings, which would kill all the Flood by depriving their source of food. Since Master Chief stopped him, they now have no reason to prevent them assimilating you.

I didn't want to explain it as it's more complicated than that. You forgot the added part:

Spoiler :
Johnson escapes in the Pelican and you try to as well and then Gravemind stops you with his huge tentacles
EDIT: Oops, messed up on who was in the Pelican

Also, if there is too many distractions while you're viewing a cutscene, press start or the Xbox Guide (I think) button. Both will pause the cutscene without disrupting it.
Start works, not too sure about the Guide button pausing cutscenes...

It's you fault if you spoil it for yourself.
Spoiler :
The Prophet of Truth was about to activate the rings, which would kill all the Flood by depriving their source of food. Since Master Chief stopped him, they now have no reason to prevent them assimilating you.

I don't get wh the Flood attacks you after helping you get there. I rescued Cortana, is this next level hard? "Cortana"

WARNING: ACTUAL Spoiler ahead.
Spoiler :
Miranda doesn't escape, she dies. Johnson escapes. The flood helps you because Gravemind knows that he'll die if Truth activates the rings. He helps, thus allowing you to kill Truth. Now that there is no danger of the rings being activated he OMG BACKSTABS you.

Spoiler :
I edited my above spoiler. I messed up on the person, because you know, Miranda flies Pelicans and Johnson flew it... you know what I mean...

I don't get wh the Flood attacks you after helping you get there. I rescued Cortana, is this next level hard? "Cortana"

Spoiler :
The last level isn't that hard. It involves a warthog run at the end, or if you can find the mongoose, a mongoose run. It's quite fun actually as Arby helps you out by gunning

Okay, the second-to-last level was pretty easy. Getting out was more difficult. It wasn't challenging, but if you didn't learn from a mistake, you'd be playing a long time.

Halo 3 isn't about the single player. It's all about multiplayer. Which is one of the most addicting things in my life.

I agree, multiplayer in Halo 3 is addictive. But the campaign is the whole focus of the game. I like to play Halo 3 against my family, but I should find better targets. I'm a bit bored of the campaign. There is so many ways you can destroy two Scarabs and I don't ever want to use Iron

Wow, Halo 3 is getting boring. Did they promise anything new in a few months?

Top Bottom