Happy LeakDay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, terrace farm doesnt need to be the UI. It can also be the UA allowing (early) placement of farms on hills and improves them near mountains. :p

Actually, terrace farm doesnt need to be the UI. It can also be the UA allowing (early) placement of farms on hills and improves them near mountains. :p
I'm starting to think that might be the case along with adjacency bonuses from mountains for districts that wouldn't normally have them. I think that the tampu, or tambo which means inn, might be a good UI providing food, gold, and housing. Maybe it could also build an automatic road from the tampu to the city center where it was built as well.

Another day of waiting until the teaser tomorrow.....
The suspense is killing me :crazyeye:...who will be the next Civ to be revealed? The Inca? The Ottomans? Mali? Some form of Italy? Celts? Zulus? A new Civ which will divide the fanbase?

I’d personally love it if the final three civilizations were Tibet, the Confederacy, and an Israel civ that borrows from ancient and modern Israel.

No one would even remember that the Cree were ever a minor controversy.

Couldn't help but LOL. Don't forget Hitler, Stalin, and Mao as 2nd leaders for their respective civilizations. That would make this an expansion to remember.

Moderator Action: Ok since there was no leak I am going to shut this thread now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom