Hardest difficulty you have beaten the game on!

2 games at Noble.
1st game was a space race victory for me.
2nd game I lost via space race.

On my 3rd game now at Noble.

The lower difficulties were way too easy for me. Noble seems to be a good level for me for now.

Im beating warlord 26 times to get a feel for every single civ in the game. Thus far I have won a game on chieftan and I think mayby six on warlord with my highest score being like 15 thousand something.

ive won all noble games, lost second place to Ghandi in Prince. Tried Monarch but ended up in the middle (7th) out of 15 civs

I have only played one game so far winning it by Domination at Noble difficulty.

It seemed too easy though to build a tech lead and cain the AI with a built up military.

So I will play on Prince next game, and if I win on that move up to Monarch and so on.

Started and finished my first game last night. Noble. Standard Map. Continents. Random everything else. I ended up being Isabella. Won with a Space Race Victory.

Hope to duplicate the results in a game this weekend. I never tried anything more difficult than Prince in Civ III. Maybe I'll be better at Civ IV.

Won three in a row at prince. Best was a domination win finishing 1704 (~42000 points). Going to give monarch a try next time.

Winning on Prince.

Playing on Monarch now, got kicked 2 times, but this third game seems like I'm going to win. Really big step from Prince to Monarch it seems.

Been playing at Noble until I could win consistantly, now I've moved up to Prince, one game so far, won on time/score. Probably stay here for a few unless I win several in a row.

Beat monarch on standard continents map, 7 opponents (edit: sorry 6 opponents, 7 civs total...standard setting), normal game speed via space race. Haven't played emperor yet. I haven't lost a game yet. I guess I don't challenge myself enough.

Noble.

Almost beat Monarch right now -sigh-. Huge pangaea maps with 11-12 civs on epic speed.

Playing with random civ leaders so I get to know the game.

Lost already quite a few games.

noble: once
warlord: many times

beaten it on emperor, and i'm slugging it out on diety right now. unfortunately, being stuck on a continent with 3 other civs was not what i wanted. I was hoping to get a continent with just 1 other civ and rush them with legionary, now im stuck with 3 cities while the others have a dozen each. I'm playing pretty conservatively so i dont get caught off guard. luckily i'm in good standing with all of them because we share a religion. I'm trying to find isolated civs out there so i can crush their out of date army and expand my empire, its clear i won't be able to expand much on my own continent.

I haven't won a game since I have been only playing noble. I did better this time but I need to be more expansive and review the wonders and the Tech Tree again.

How could anyone even come close to winning the deity level? Did you read it's description?:eek:

-CivFan1013

I won a game on Noble, and I am playing another one on Noble right now.

Won one game on Settler with a Time Victory :(. Figured I wasn't going to win any other way if I don't try to target something. On my second game, playing Warlord and going for a Space Race Victory, and so far it looks quite likely.

Cultural and Space race victory on Emporer. Space race was with Bismarck and completed around 1960ish. Cultural was with Victoria and in late 1800's. Score for cultural was 16,000ish and spaceship was only 12,000ish I believe. Both were on large pangaea maps with max AI, normal speed.

BeefBayford said:
Won one game on Noble, and I have proof!

Unfortunately that doesn't prove it since there is a bug and it doesn't show who won, only the victory type. However, I believe you anyways!

Lost three games on Prince, and decided it was too tough a level to learn on. So stepped down to Noble and won pretty easily.

Now I'm back on Prince again, have more experience by now and am holding my own against the other Civs (at least, the ones I know about).

Top Bottom