Heart of the Republic - A Rome: Total War AAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kan, do you have the Barb Invasion expansion?

NO no no noooo

No BI AAR, it wasn't very good, same goes for the Alexander expansion. if we're tweaking the game may I suggest RTR if it's not being used already (i'm just up after being at a wedding so I'm still a bit groggy and.... forgetful heh)

....... look over there, a 2 headed money!!!!

*runs away and hides under the piano*

I just realised I've completely forgotten to put links to every update in the first post, which I'll do tomorrow then will request this thread be closed.

For the record, the next part is simply Heart of the Republic, Volume II - A Rome: Total War AAR, and despite StevieJey's protests, this story will continue beyond the original game into Barbarian Invasions. I admit I share his lack of enthusiasm for the expansion, but I do trust my writing will be enough to generate interest in reading about the future of the Republic.

One little point of interest is that I haven't decided on who is to be the next Consular of Rome at the beginning of the next part. Yurey never had an heir (at least one old enough), and as such I may just put it to the vote. We do need candidates, though :mischief:

I'm not allowed to vote, but if I could, I'd vote Rasin Branus.

I concur with e350tb.

First post has been updated with the, well, updates. I rather like my playing it as a history book.

Raisinus has been officially nominated as a possible Consular. Captainus requires a second vote.

I vote for Raisinus Branius

Damn you ..... you will be damned for the 3000 years to come!

,and thats my revenge for being killed in Cuba *evil laugh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom