heihojin's 13th PBEM Game - Middle Ages!

No wonder this has been going for a few years. a turn a month if I'm lucky. What's holding this up? Playing in the same scenario with other people and it's usually a bit less than a week. Same amount of units to move.

This time, it's me. I sent out a notice a few weeks ago saying that my availability would be seriously impaired for the entire month of October. I am currently holding the turn, but will not have a block of time in which to play it until this weekend at the earliest.

No, it's not dead - but it is thankfully drawing to a close. I'm guessing we have five or fewer turns remaining in the game.

This and my other Civ III games (Games 12 and 14) have been significantly delayed over the past few months, as it has been quite difficult for me as of late to set aside two or three hours at a time to play the turns for these extremely well developed games. However, I'll have this turn back in circulation within the next couple days.

I am quite sure there are only a few more turns remaining, and so I greatly appreciate your patience.

Top Bottom