Heloooooo.... ?

You've been wondering about that too, huh? By the way, aren't the govenors supposed to get the saved game file. I don't know, I probably misunderstood. But I would like to get personally acquainted with my province.

Actually on second thought, give them a couple more days. It's a period of power transistion. or is it as a period of anarchy?

Originally posted by EmperorSnefix
You've been wondering about that too, huh? By the way, aren't the govenors supposed to get the saved game file. I don't know, I probably misunderstood. But I would like to get personally acquainted with my province.

Actually on second thought, give them a couple more days. It's a period of power transistion. or is it as a period of anarchy?

If you ask for the game from the President, I think he will give it to you, if you promise not to play even ONE turn. It is only to become more familiar with your duties. Normal citizens, of course, cannot get the save.

Originally posted by Sixchan
After some confusion and E-Mail problems, I now have the game. We should be well underway by tommorrow.

I'm still unclear as wether the Governers are to get the game, does anyone know?

This seems to be a per-term decision. Considering your the pres...it's up to you. :)

IMO, AoA's idea was that every governor received the save game at the end of a turn to take screenshots and plan polls.

The posting of screenshots, however, was restricted to an "on demand" basis. The president requested the posting of screenshots by mail when sending the save game.

There was also going to be an "official" poll on this at some point, but I guess if Sixchan has already decided to send the saves to the governors then its not immediately needed.

Yes ,i'm tottaly for the idea of giving the save game to the governor's ,as posting and taking all the screenshot's is a lot of work.

And i wan't plenty of screenshot's.I wan't to see every city,every region in fact almost te entire game in screenshot's.
And i wanna ast the governor's to post their screenshot in the respected thread where they hold the poll of that city ,i wan't the science screen's in the science's poll's to ,etc. .
Eh ,i mean i prefer that ,i hope the ruler's can handle it.

If the president agree's with it ,can we change the general information thread to an non screenshot thread with only link's to thread's.Or can we go for a goverment thread?

And can a general rule be set to indexate all poll's?

Heck ,i'm giving you guys some work already ,well remember people will rate you on it. ;)

By the way ,since there are some position's vacant ,can some leader appoint me deputy please? I wont to have a possition again. :cry:

So, how should we indexate the city production polls ? Based on term (a) or a global index (b)?

IMO We should come up with something like:
a)
Production - Potopolia term 3 poll #1
Production - Athenae term 3 poll #1
or
b)
Production poll - Potopolia #1
Production poll - Athenae #1

What do you think ?

Definately a since if we keep on just adding one each time the numbers will get very high. Also version a is easier to follow.

There are several ways:
You could use a program like Hypersnap to take a screenshot by opening Hypersnap, configuring the hotkeys and then loading the game and pressing the hotkey. Hypersnap is free but it puts a label on your pictures if its not licenced...
The other way is to press print screen whilst in the game and then paste it into paint.

Whatever method you use remember to save it as a .jpg file so that you can attach it to your posts...

Okay, I've run into an ever-so-small problem.

MGE stopped working!:eek: But that's okay, I thought, I'll install ToT and downgrade it to MGE. :cry: I downloaded the patches, and they all didn't work! Neither did the ones on Cedric Greene's own page! I have one last hope, downgrade it to FW and upgrade FW to MGE, but...

If I don't get it to work, I may have to stand down.

Oh my!

Our first resignation could be happening!

Hope your upgrade/downgrades work...

Try uninstalling MGE, reinstalling, try all sorts of combinations. My MGE copy always runs when I talk to my computer, uh, well, ;) :lol: :(

I have TOT and had some problems with the patch but I eventually got MGE to work kind of...I has aload of errors but it still lets me open games. I think I ended up using the patc version of MGE...Not the upgrade but the patch that allows you to play TOT and MGE.

While our president is in a "bunker" of sorts, should not the Vice President take over in the interim?

Whaddya say, CM? :)

Top Bottom