[Help] Creating Maps that Scale in the Menu?

Harkodos

Warlord
I'm currently working on maps for a few of my mods and I seem to be unable to group different sizes of the same map into one file in the menu.

I'm trying to repeat how Firaxis say sorted their information for their Earth map as in the Civ5EngineDatabaseSchema.sql:
Code:
INSERT INTO Map_Sizes VALUES('MAP_EARTH', 'WORLDSIZE_DUEL', 'Assets\Maps\Earth_Duel.Civ5Map');
INSERT INTO Map_Sizes VALUES('MAP_EARTH', 'WORLDSIZE_TINY', 'Assets\Maps\Earth_Tiny.Civ5Map');
INSERT INTO Map_Sizes VALUES('MAP_EARTH', 'WORLDSIZE_SMALL', 'Assets\Maps\Earth_Small.Civ5Map');
INSERT INTO Map_Sizes VALUES('MAP_EARTH', 'WORLDSIZE_STANDARD', 'Assets\Maps\Earth_Standard.Civ5Map');
INSERT INTO Map_Sizes VALUES('MAP_EARTH', 'WORLDSIZE_LARGE', 'Assets\Maps\Earth_Large.Civ5Map');
INSERT INTO Map_Sizes VALUES('MAP_EARTH', 'WORLDSIZE_HUGE', 'Assets\Maps\Earth_Huge.Civ5Map');

INSERT INTO Maps VALUES ('MAP_EARTH', 'TXT_KEY_MAP_EARTH_TITLE', 'TXT_KEY_MAP_EARTH_HELP', null, 3, 'WORLDTYPE_ATLAS');

However, the code used above appears to do nothing for me when modified (i.e rename MAP_EARTH to MAP_CUSTOM or something with filename: Custom_Large.Civ5Map).

Is there a way to make maps bundle into a single entry in the menu so that it won't clog with redundant, different-sized entries?

Nevermind, the code I was using finally worked, but only when all 6 map sizes were available in the gamefiles.

So quick reference: the code above works, but only when all 6 map sizes are included.

Top Bottom