Help ! How do I stop my automated workers

xane

Chieftain
I need to de-automate my workers, is there either a key I can press to de-automate all at once or a way of identifying which ones are automated so I can stop them.

TIA

I tend to shift+A workers I capture and manually control my home grown ones. The manually controlled ones help me make key infrastructural enhancements - such as an end-to-end rail road - whilst the the captured automatons gradually enhance the empire in the background.

I find that I often want to take a lot of my workers out of automation or change their orders at certain times, for instance when I first get railroads. Usually this isn't high enough priority that I want to cancel their current tasks though. It would be cool to have a R-click option to de-automate the current worker when he finishes what he is doing.

Originally posted by xane
I need to de-automate my workers, is there either a key I can press to de-automate all at once or a way of identifying which ones are automated so I can stop them.
TIA

There's no way to do this that I am aware of. It might be easier to "see" all of your workers from the military advisor screen, especially if you group by unit. I think you can right-click on the worker with the option to "activate" (but I could be wrong).

Originally posted by JamieE
I find that I often want to take a lot of my workers out of automation or change their orders at certain times, for instance when I first get railroads. Usually this isn't high enough priority that I want to cancel their current tasks though. It would be cool to have a R-click option to de-automate the current worker when he finishes what he is doing.

Yep! Put that into suggestions thread!

Top Bottom