Help Me Please

Jrod the great

Chieftain
I have a problem I am grease and i am at war with england witch is on a nother content and i cant win the war i am not instersd in sernding the best unit i can get is cavore can the best ship i can get is a gallon i (i am the most advaanced one) no one will make anney alince with the english i will get pictores if posball please help

I'm not understanding what you are trying to say, unfortunately your writing and spelling are not so good. If you could rephrase things, I could try to help. What I do understand is, you are at war and can't(or don't want to)win. If you are getting war happiness, keep the war going, go about your business and slaughter their occasional landings. If the war causes war-weariness, make peace as soon as possible. If you do want to win the war: A. Build 12 of your best artillery pieces, B. 8 of your best defender, C. Lots of Cavalry(12 to 19), and D. a settler. then E. Build a fleet of 10 galleons with at least 4 frigates to guard them to get over there. Pick a hill to land on at least 2 tiles from an enemy city. Land the defenders and the settler. Build a town if they survive the inter turn. Land the attackers next turn to capture at least a small area as a beach head until you get more attackers. The numbers I gave would be for an Emperor level D-Day, you would need more for higher levels, less for lower. I hope that helps you.

Don't count on no one making an alliance, they will do so often, even if you are far stronger. If you can do something like Overseer mentioned, do it asap. The longer you wait the more units they can throw at your invasion.

Do you have an army unit? If you can build one or have one with three units, it will fit in a galleon. The value of the army is the AI will normally not attack it. This lets you land a stack and not have it cut down.

If not them it is hard to say if they will attack and kill your landing force or not. Depends on the units you land and the ones they have and if they can reach them, before you make the town.

The one thing I would consider about the plan Overseer mentioned is the bombardment units. I prefer not to send them over, unless I do not have enough units to fill the ships.

The reason is they do not defend and in a close battle that can cost you the town. 8 trebs or 8 cannon will just be dead, if you get down to the wire. IOW say I have 20 units and 8 are cannon. The 12 units have 5 killed and 7 red or yellow.

If I have 8 cannon, the reds and yellow have to fight and usually die. If I had instead brought 8 muskets more or even 8 MDI or pikes or some mixture, I can maybe survive the battle and be able to fight next turn.

Do rush a barracks right away to heal all the units. Then a wall on the next turn. Bring the cannons on the next trip.

Any higher than Emperor, yeah you definitely need more defensive units to survive the initial assault. I figured that he is probably at Warlord or Regent by saying he is tech-leader. And I forgot to mention rushing the barracks and walls at the landing zone....

Unless you've cleared YOUR continent, I'd forget about invading another. Don't worry about England - they will only invade with a couple of units at a time. Eventually they will settle for peace once you've killed enough of them.

Remember - just because someone declares war on you doesn't mean you have to fight them.

Top Bottom