Help me please...

Frigkas

Chieftain

Hello everyone...i am a civ fanatic fan and used to play only Civ IV since it has been released.Now because i want to try something else i have decided to start playing Civ IV Col.I know that the game uses the civ engine but it has completely different game - play than Civ IV.So i want you guys help me by posting some basic strategies - a short of Col strategy guide and also some hints / tips.I am NOT a pro player even in Civ IV as i still playing in Chieftain level.I've tried playing in Warlord but without success.So as i am a Civ IV Col newbie player want to help me with this issue....Thank you very much.........:)

I would recommend to switch to some of the bigger mods, soon.

Honestly, the Civ:Col game delivered by Firaxis was in bitter need for improvement, which the bigger mods are providing.
TAC ("The Authentic Colonization'") for instance has been tested thoroughly and is fully documented (something which unfortunately many mods are missing) so it shouldn't be too hard to slip into the mod.

How about the Age of Discovery mod??:confused:

Nobody can tell you which mod will suite best to your personal taste. :)
Simply give them a try and find out for yourself. :thumbsup:

The 4 big CivCol-Mods are:
(Without listing Total Conversions.)

• Age of Discovery / Age of Further Discovery
  • The Authentic Colonization
  • Dawn of a New Era
  • Religion and Revolution

How about the Age of Discovery mod??:confused:

That is one which I don't know from personal experience, so how could I have recommended it?

Top Bottom