Help promote the community! (increased main site and twitter coverage)

I am working on a somewhat unique modding project. I'm trying to turn Civ 6 into a tool for world creator who want to have a unique world building to use Civ 6 as an RPG platform in a multiplayer match.

I'm not doing any significant changes, at least not for now. I'm working on getting 12 Fantasy Civs in the game but as a part 2 I plan on reworking the tech and Civics tree along with a few other changes to help the immersion.

Then I might have a stage 3 where I go nuts but let's keep some mystery as to what that could mean.

Not sure it it's interesting enough for you but that's what I have.

Yep, currently that's my work :) (although I hope that some of the other moderators will get the taste of that too).
Let me know if you think there is too much or too little stuff happening.
In the coming month or so there'll be increased coverage of Humankind and Old World, I hope nobody will feel that this is too much (special situation, will not continue like this forever).

Yep, currently that's my work :) (although I hope that some of the other moderators will get the taste of that too).
Let me know if you think there is too much or too little stuff happening.
In the coming month or so there'll be increased coverage of Humankind and Old World, I hope nobody will feel that this is too much (special situation, will not continue like this forever).
Personally, since I refuse to have Twitter I will not be able to provide feedback there but if I can give my honest opinion regarding coverage of similar games, I do think you should always do it. Maybe not to the same level you would with Civ but their breakthroughs in the genre will impact future Civ games so covering our eyes and ears to them is kind of childish. Also Civ 7 isn't announced and we all know it's probably the last we've seen of real Civ 6 updates so the timing will make it happen kind of by itself.

Last edited:
Top Bottom