Help with a graphic glitch?

KittyKat3120

Warlord
I'm not sure if this has anything to do with VP but I didn't get this problem in the past when I didn't use VP (quite some time ago alr actually :undecide:)
All the visual during the leader screen has this graphics glitch after a few turns into the game and talking to a few various leaders.

Hope people here can help me, I've been trying all afternoon looking on the web but couldn't find any answers and I really want to play:(

Thanks and if it's not suitable for this thread I will delete it :sad:
20181013144557_1.jpg
20181013143044_1.jpg

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with VP but I didn't get this problem in the past when I didn't use VP (quite some time ago alr actually :undecide:)
All the visual during the leader screen has this graphics glitch after a few turns into the game and talking to a few various leaders.

Hope people here can help me, I've been trying all afternoon looking on the web but couldn't find any answers and I really want to play:(

View attachment 505858 View attachment 505859
Recommend setting leaderheads to "Low". Disable through menu and see if that fixes first.

Oh I am using Ethnic Unit as I like to add QOL mods it gives more immersion
Let me try removing it

Yeah, Ethnic Units consumes a lot of resources, but the good thing is that it is save game compatible, so you can try Turing it off and see if it helps. But as @ryanmusante said - if you lower the graphics of the leaders, you can probably go longer into the game without the glitches.

But beware, on bigger maps you might start getting ugly glitches and even CTDs even outside of the leader screens. Then you will really have to turn off the Ethnic Units.

Edit: Another resource-heavy mod is the old FlagPromotions. If you are using EUI, download the newer version linked from the Compatible mods thread - this newer version (works only with EUI) is much less memory-demanding.

View attachment 505858 View attachment 505859

It's nothing extraordinary, Ahmad has simply reached Super Saiyan Blue and Boudicca used Celtic magic to merge her leaderscreen with Bismarck's.
Spoiler :
Maybe your graphic card is overheating?

Top Bottom