Help with game rules (defence pacts)

Rantamplanzzz

Chieftain
Hey all,

Im currently envolved in a HOF huge deity pangea map, so far im doing well and i have a clear chance of winning (So far I have killed 2 civilizations, other has capitulated and another is in bad situation).

But… defence pact (DP) got into game and now there is a complex net of DP in place, I need to know how DP exactly works for knowing how many empires I will Declare war on.

I want to declare war on Darius, but he has a DP with hammurabi (he is in bad situation so doesn’t mather) and saladino (who is far so its not that bad).

But saladino has a DP with Darius (obvious) and pericles, pericles is the top tech, top points civilization and top enemy army, so its an issue.

Also Pericles has a DP with another civilization.

The question is: If I declare war on Darius ¿how many people will declare war on me? And I need to be sure of the answer for balancing my army for being able to deal with all those people.

(NOTE: in other circumstances I would just Save the game, declare war, check the wars, and then reload the game and plan knowing exactly the rules of the game, but HOF rules wont let me do that, so only way I have for checking is starting a completely different game, bring it until DP are in place and declare for checking, and that’s a plain losse of time…)

Moderator Action: Watch your language
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Saladdin's DP with Pericles is irrelevant, unless you DOW on him - which is pointless, because he (and Hammurabi) will to that for you once you DOW Darius or somebody convinces Pericles to DOW on you too (there's always a chance of that happening).

Top Bottom