• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

help with selecting the best mods

bramage

Chieftain
was wondering if there was an area that had all the most popular mods. i usually look at mods that have a high rating but note that most mods don´t have a rating. is there a place where all the most popular mods are????

bramage said:
was wondering if there was an area that had all the most popular mods. i usually look at mods that have a high rating but note that most mods don´t have a rating. is there a place where all the most popular mods are????

The ones that don't have a rating yet tend to be the newer ones. Since the game is still relativly new most of the mods are also new. Most of the mods so far just effect an aspect of the game and not the game as a while, just because mods that effect more of the game are still in development.

But personally I would recommend GreenMod by Master Lexx, Mylon Mod by Mylon and Europa Europa by ArbitraryGuy. They are all excellent. I haven't tried it but I have also heard good things about 'FedEx's Bigger and Longer Mod', and the name makes me giggle, so thats always a plus.

what do you guys think of Sevo's CivFanatics Fusion 2.0 mod or mega mod. looked at both of them and they seem to have all the popular mods, but was wondering what you think

bramage said:
what do you guys think of Sevo's CivFanatics Fusion 2.0 mod or mega mod. looked at both of them and they seem to have all the popular mods, but was wondering what you think

I haven't tried them, but I've seen some of Sevo's ideas and programming and they are top notch so I would tend to think Sevo's mod is good just because of the creator.

bramage said:

What do you mean by rating? I download mods from the forums. Is there another place to get them?

Roger Bacon

@RogerBacon:

The rating is the average number of stars awarded to the mod (1 to 5, 5 is best). You can see that some topics in the forums have stars, but just a small portion of the mods gets rated at all.

Top Bottom