Hero's Should You Be Able to Aguire Them?

brewgod

Prince
Hello Fellow Civ 6 Die Hard Fans,

One game option I wish would be possible is inheriting Hero's when you take over an AI. Let's say Victoria Age of Steam has Sinbad as a hero. I destroy Vicky in the game and raze all cities yet keep London. I should be able to take over Sinbad as my new Hero.

What are your thoughts on this topic.

Thanks

Brew God

Which leads to a question: how about districts?

For exemple, there is a nice campus next to mountains and geothermal. But you are Mayan, and capture the city. Should it update to Observatory right away? Or should the game enable the ability to convert district to unique (like a project, as Coal, Oil and Nuclear Powerplant can switch)?

If so, conquering nation should have the ability to convert the unique to normal district, but once done are unable to convert it back to unique.

Which leads to another question: should the civilization with unique district have access to the normal and the unique counterpart (but can only pick one, just as Entertainment Complex vs Water Park)?

Which leads to a question: how about districts?

For exemple, there is a nice campus next to mountains and geothermal. But you are Mayan, and capture the city. Should it update to Observatory right away? Or should the game enable the ability to convert district to unique (like a project, as Coal, Oil and Nuclear Powerplant can switch)?
I don't think this would be feasible, since some districts have unique placement constraints.
If so, conquering nation should have the ability to convert the unique to normal district, but once done are unable to convert it back to unique.

Which leads to another question: should the civilization with unique district have access to the normal and the unique counterpart (but can only pick one, just as Entertainment Complex vs Water Park)?
I don't think this is a good idea. That's too needlessly granular.

Top Bottom