(Hoax) Civilization VI - Trailer

NeverMind

Proud to be Russian
Well, I guess there WILL BE an E3 video, which will be cool to see next month. And it indicates that we will probably get the next marketing dump about that time.

Off to see if anyone managed to mirror the video before it was pulled.

Still works for me, but it's private so you need the URL. Seems to include most of the history of Hungary - so I'd guess that they're in as a Civ!

Worked fine for me.. :dunno:

Just a cgi trailer, nothing ingame (though I wish the ingame graphics would look like they portrayed them here ;))

interesting, but nothing new unless there are hint to the civilizations, interesting end of Cold War focus

Nice vid, good music, and probably a hint that Hungary will make a debut as a playable civ.
What I really want to see is the UI and if the graphics are better in motion.

Works for me!

Could this be an pointer to how the leader portraits will look? Is so - GREAT!

Mongols and Hungary strongly hinted.

Works for me!

Could this be an pointer to how the leader portraits will look? Is so - GREAT!

I agree, for a trailer they seemed to emphasised a bit too much on faces, that's quite a expensive thing for a trailer so surely it's used soemwhere else.

But I can't help but think that it would conflict too much with the general art style of Civ 6 so I'm not sure if it's a given.

Cool looking trailer!! I hope thats what leaders look like. And that totally looks like the historyof hungary.

Bad. Russophobia again. Again evil communists, 'Kuzka's mother'.

Yes, because the invasion of Hungary was not at all a major thing in the country's history, and when they finally managed to throw the shackles of the Politburo and remove the symbols of what the populace saw as an occupying force it was aaaaall Russophobia... :rolleyes:

Give me a break...

Wowzers, that sure is Hungary. If true, finally.

I would like to see Stephen I as leader. Dunno much else about Hungary though. There was definitely some fans pulling for it in the Civ V expansions.

What an oddly specific trailer. Are they doing trailers for every civ? The level of detail does reflect Ed Beach's design style.

I get the impression having a full watch that this isn't real.

Edit: Something about the artstyle seems off, it comes across as an animated history of Hungary.

Top Bottom