HOF V3 - "From Here to Eternity"

At Truk, military airfield and 1 pop killed by P-38 attacks.
Marine division killed Truk garrison, now 1/5
Marine division killed militia. 3/5
BB Pennsylvania bombarded and destroyed the military airfield of Truk.
Battlecruiser Alaska destroyed 1 pop of Truk
Battlecruiser Guam bombarded Truk, no effect.

Sub sank Japanese DD 5 south of Tokyo

At Paris, mil arirfield, granary, temple and bank destroyed.
Population flees Paris, pop 5, as leaflets (aka bombs) are dropped on the city urging them to evacuate. City now pop 1.

Also at Paris 2 Panther Corps damaged. Inf corps redlined. Roads around Paris damaged.

US 1st Inf Div destroyed German unit at Bordeaux, redlined flak showing. Also reduced pop by 1 with air attacks.

gps to Eric

N of Panama Canal US ASW DD sunk by Cat 4 hurricane
Airfield SW of Bengazi - British artillery damaged by sandstorm
S of Mandalay - Brit cav damaged by dengue fever

British Colonial Bio Engineers have been given orders to proceed...at best speed towards Benghazi & Mandalay to ELIMINATE these DAM Nature Vermin!! It won't be pretty for Nature...Nuff Said! :mad:

I would say so Muz...10 days IS a pretty long weekend....:crazyeye:

I received file on august the 11th
i played it the 16th.

How did you count 10 days :confused:

Russian report are realy approximative ...

How many loss when bombarding in Mukden ?
air combat with Zero ?
and how many destroyed by my Flacks ?

10 days? Simple.

Aug 6 - muzbang visits the forum and doesn't return for at least 6 days
Aug 11 - Sully notes 5-day absence of muzbang
Aug 12 - Sully notes 6-day absence from forum
Aug 16 - muzbang plays the save and posts GPS to the thread: 10 days from the "last seen on forum" date above.

10-day absence, 5-day turnaround time...both numbers make sense. ;)

@muzbang: In Mukdhen i lost 4 T34 tank korps (the standard model, not the 34/85 one), 2 rifle corps and 1 rifle army, but i managed to kill 5 defenders, all vet Fortress Divisions, leaving a Inf. Niponic Corp on top, then i yellowed it some more. The units involved in the bombing were 2 FA´s, 7 Heavy Arts and 20ish bombers, a mix of Med bombers, dive bombers, heavy bombers, Yak3 fighters and recon planes.

Lost a bomber to a Zero and 1 Heavy Bomber to Flak guns, i stoped bombing the city and concentrated on the countryside after, not losing anymore air units.

I did not bombed Yamato nor the japan home islands.

I´ll make better reports next time, sry.

10 days? Simple.

Aug 6 - muzbang visits the forum and doesn't return for at least 6 days
Aug 11 - Sully notes 5-day absence of muzbang
Aug 12 - Sully notes 6-day absence from forum
Aug 16 - muzbang plays the save and posts GPS to the thread: 10 days from the "last seen on forum" date above.

10-day absence, 5-day turnaround time...both numbers make sense. ;)

Yup that's about it! I was merely pointing out that when Eric sent the save to you on the 11th, that your last activity on the site was 5 days earlier. On the 12th I noted that it was now 6 days with no activity and suggested you be emailed to see if you had the save and were available to play? We didn't hear anything from you until you posted the turn summary on 16 Aug which was as you say 5 day turnaround. But it had been 10 days total from your last activity before you posted and we had no word from you. But we are glad to have you back with us Muz!:)

Mukdhen is bombed without mercy, a sort of 20 bombers, 6 Heavy Bombers and Field Art´s shell the defenders and the countryside.

WoW all those planes for Japan :eek:
But one more question, witch units were damaged ?

Japan Report

Near Mukden :

Bombers damaged Russian armies
Army X bombarded to 6HP
Army Mech Inf bomb to 5 HP

2 Field art damaged 2 riffle to 3/5 HP

3 other bombers damaged cav north of the city, and then 2 others destroyed rail and road

North of Peking :

Mech Inf bombarded 2/4
Cav bombarded 3/4

Vladivostok :
Japan ships
- damaged Convoy, and a BB sinks it
- destroyed improvement on 1 tile
- damaged others units near the city

Saporow :
Field art damaged fortress div

Near Sian :
Light tank destroyed invisible units (of russia, that captured one of my worker, without reporting it :mischief:)
Jap. Inf Div recapture worker

Chihkiang :
heavy art damaged chinese inf. 3/5

That was one of the first board wargames I ever played as a kid...doubt any of you youngsters ever heard about it...:mischief:

One of my buddies has it and that reminds me: for more than two years he wanted to invite me to come over and play it... still didn't do it yet! :trouble:

Königsberg back in German hands!
After a gallant fight of the German Panther force, Königsberg is liberated to allow women and children to flee westward. 3 Panther Corps (4/8 to 5/8) killed a Rifle Corp, a fortress div and a militia, the last attack was so brave that it promoted a common tank driver to Feldmarschall. He hurries back to Rostock to form a new army, some reinforcements are scraped together, and the attack on Königsberg is renewed, killing a final militia and hissing the German flag once again over Ostpreußen's capital! (The signposts with the city name, that the Russians had for some strange reason overwritten with some illegible scribbling, were cleaned of the paint...)

Despite this minor Allied setback...I must say...that with the commentary of late...a game just does not get better than this! And come on Lanz...You will need to have your friend take a pic of the game and send it to me!!!! :eek:

Top Bottom