HOF V4 - Totalize

No worries CH. You did an excellent job especially after you were abandoned. I sure we all wish you the best with your illness. Get well so you can join us in the future.

Eric,
When do you expect to start the new game and any changes in gameplay expected? Who else is interested???

I'm in and I suggest we hold up on picking sides until we have the players locked in and committed to playing.......

Eric,
When do you expect to start the new game and any changes in gameplay expected? Who else is interested???

I'm in and I suggest we hold up on picking sides until we have the players locked in and committed to playing.......

I want to have at least 3 players on each side before we start. Who on this game
would want to play in the new one, (besides Sully).

Probably should wait until after the Thanksgiving weekend and maybe we can recruit a two more dedicated players..... and while I'm here....Happy Thanksgiving to those that celebrate this US Holiday.

Sully

Probably should wait until after the Thanksgiving weekend and maybe we can recruit a two more dedicated players..... and while I'm here....Happy Thanksgiving to those that celebrate this US Holiday.

Sully

We will not start the game till next week. But the random draw for major powers
will start now, see the Edelweiss thread.

Top Bottom