HoloGraphic Rifleman

Ok... It would look better if you randomized the blips... Like an arm then leg, arm back, ETC. Or Just blued it up and killed verticle lines...

Good Job on your HoloGraphic Rifleman unit.

Don't get too worked up, learn to ignore DragonBird and his russian female snipers.

Don't get too worked up, learn to ignore DragonBird and his russian female snipers.

Yeah your right. (still think its a crappy atitude).
Edited post above, was in a bad mood and it bugged me more than it should have.

I know he was TRYING to be funny. My point was it came of as childish and rude, not as good natured humour. Anyway I edited the post and removed what I said because I said it more forcefully that I could have and didn't want to turn it into a big deal, so can we drop it?

@Dragonbird; I dont think Lord Malbeth is going to change a unit just because you shout at him. However, if you have a graphics program I think it should be easy enough to do what you want. If you download flicster and the storyboard builder (I think)from the utilities section, you can use that to export the storyboard. If you open that in your graphics program you will see the unit facing all directions and split into frames. You can then recolour the part you want to disappear, the same pink colour as the background, then move to the next frame and do another bit. Then you can re export as a new unit Flic file. It might be boring and tedious but you should be able to do it. I'm sure theres plenty of people who can give you advise if you get stuck. Your more likely to see it if you do it yourself. LM might be sick of the sight of it.

Hehe... It reminds me of Star Trek...
"Holographic Americans are invadind deck seven!"

The Rules. Read Them. No Bumping Old Threads. This one is two years old. And also, hilarious.

Top Bottom