House Keeping for Easy Navigation

fe3333au

Deity
I propose that once we get our house in order, that it is organised in an easily navigatable format.

Stickied Ministry Threads
>President
>Domestic
>Defense
>Foreign
>Humanities
>UN Representative

*or whatever minister positions we choose
*These contain the links to the relivant threads that the Minister has opened or that directly relates to the Ministry.
*New Ministers open a new page on these stickied threads after every election, they are then responsible to add and update links to threads that are opened during their terms of office.

>Citizen's Links
*Contain links to Constitution, Membership Info Thread, Nomination Threads for Elections, basically everything that is ralated to being a citizen of our team.
*Nomination Threads for Elections would be reused for each set of elections.

>Game Resources
*External links to information about the game, strategies, articles and anything that will aid in understanding cIV.
*Internal links to summaries and such posted by members.
*Links to Game Aids which the moderators have deemed allowable for use in game.

>Frivolous Stuff
*Which links to any internal games and fun stuff.

>Instructions to New Members
*This will give general instructions to new members which will make it easy for them to navigate and integrate into our team.

This system will reduce the number of stickied threads and will make it easy to find stuff ... probably every non stickied thread will be linked to the stickied ones :lol:

I thought about this when I came face to face with the disorganisation of the main Demogame :shake:
:nono: Not refering to MTDG organisation at all !!!

Any thoughts ...

I like this, fe. It keeps things easy to understand. I know from experience that a good layout in the forum makes it easy to transition into playing.

Top Bottom