how do i download posted mod units?

civ_4_rox

Chieftain
i just wanna good tutorial of how to download modders units in my civ 4 game

Ploeperpengel said:
Seems you really got a mission zulu!:lol:

See, we used to have this problem on the Civ3 forums...before I stamped it out! :satan:

zulu9812 said:
See, we used to have this problem on the Civ3 forums...before I stamped it out! :satan:
This is just what he does to cover up the fact he can't add anything useful at all to this forum, he's a tool

Its stated pretty clearly in the title of a stickyed thread at the top of this forum.

"Reminder: QUESTIONS BELONG IN THE MAIN CREATION FORUM!"

And unless it is someones first time on any forum, then most people should know that most forums have atleast a minimal thing about posting stuff in the right place.

The ones that really get me the forums, like modcomp or unit graphics, that have a request thread, but some people feel they get to ignore it and just post their request in its own thread.

Maybe it would be helpful to have a tutorial request thread in this forum. Would give a better place to point to when people miss post their requests.

Blunt said:
This is just what he does to cover up the fact he can't add anything useful at all to this forum, he's a tool

What do you add that's useful to the forum, if contributing is so important to you?

Top Bottom