How do I get Culture: [Specific Culture]

Maclimes

Chieftain
In my game, I'm playing as Egypt, and wanted to get the "Culture: Egypt" thing.

I have researched Ceremonial Burial. My second city has a worked, improved source of Stone inside the city limits. There is a desert and a flood plain within the it's city limits.

But I don't see the "Culture: Egypt" option in my build list (even when I allow it show me options that I do not meet the prerequisites). I'm assuming there's some other method of gaining the specific Culture, but I don't know what it is...

How do I create/adopt/build it? I've looked through the Civolpedia and the FAQs, and can't figure out how I use these.

In my game, I'm playing as Egypt, and wanted to get the "Culture: Egypt" thing.

I have researched Ceremonial Burial. My second city has a worked, improved source of Stone inside the city limits. There is a desert and a flood plain within the it's city limits.

But I don't see the "Culture: Egypt" option in my build list (even when I allow it show me options that I do not meet the prerequisites). I'm assuming there's some other method of gaining the specific Culture, but I don't know what it is...

How do I create/adopt/build it? I've looked through the Civolpedia and the FAQs, and can't figure out how I use these.

Do you have all 4 of the requirements listed??

If so lets see the screenie.

Top Bottom