How do I join a multi-player scenario?

Hi guys, I resume this topic because I am having the same issue. Whenever I host a scenario, the one who join my game can't see customized units and terrain (the default one appears instead).
How do I solve it?

Well, maybe there is some smarter way to solve this problem, I'm not in the know. However, the simplest thing that comes to mind is that each player creates a full copy of the game in a separate folder. In the created copy, all players change the original files of units, terrian, rules (and so on, all scenario files). After that, in the online game, all players will receive an identical image. I used this method several times in online games, everything worked perfectly (initially there was the same problem as yours).

Well, maybe there is some smarter way to solve this problem, I'm not in the know. However, the simplest thing that comes to mind is that each player creates a full copy of the game in a separate folder. In the created copy, all players change the original files of units, terrian, rules (and so on, all scenario files). After that, in the online game, all players will receive an identical image. I used this method several times in online games, everything worked perfectly (initially there was the same problem as yours).

Didn't think that way :rolleyes:
Thank you, I'll try it

Top Bottom