How do I make an ICBM type unit?

General 666,
Sounds interesting. Long ago I remember someone requested a devil LH and I remember being tempted to give it a try, thinking that it would probably be cool to have an angels vs. demons scenario (partly because of the angel units that Kinboat had created). I'd definitely download your mod when it was done, assuming that you'll be uploading it and that it isn't just a personal mod.

Leaderheads : Because my both mini-scenario does only features two Civs at once ,which are at permanent War with each other (the Gods and the Demons are not stoping fighting each other ,as we all know so well),I do not need Leaderheads so far.

Public Mod : Like all of my Mods they are thought for personal use only. I`m always too lazy writing proper Civilopedia entries for them. I know the settings of my Mods very well ,so I have never seen a need to waste my time writing stuff.
... but generally I am willing to send you the Mods per email - when finished ! OK ?

If it's just a personal mod, that's ok. It would probably be too large to email anyways.

Top Bottom