How do you find available heroes (possible civilopedia change request?)

Dinkeldog

Chieftain
I may be missing something, but I've been branching out into other civs now and it would be really nice for me to be able to find out what civilization heroes will be available (and when). Maybe this could go into the civilopedia under unique units? Some of the civilopedia entries for the heroes mention what civs/religions can create them, while others don't. It would be nice not to have to guess which hero will eventually be available to which civ, though.

Is this something I'm missing?

Yeah, I think thats a good point. The civ pedia should list the heroes. I'll add it to the want list.

The wiki entries should do the job for now.

Thanks--I'll have to bookmark that. :)

Still, there are times, especially well into a game that I can't tab out or my poor computer breaks out in a burning rash and can't handle it, though.

Thanks--I'll have to bookmark that. :)

Still, there are times, especially well into a game that I can't tab out or my poor computer breaks out in a burning rash and can't handle it, though.

I agree, there is lots of civ spercific stuff thats not in the civilopedia, breeding pit for instance. If you want to play a new civ, its difficult to find out what it can do.

Beeing in the wikipeadea is a bit of a cop out. Still updagrading the civilopedia is work someone has to.

I agree, there is lots of civ spercific stuff thats not in the civilopedia, breeding pit for instance. If you want to play a new civ, its difficult to find out what it can do.

Beeing in the wikipeadea is a bit of a cop out. Still updagrading the civilopedia is work someone has to.

The problem is that FfH2 isn't finished. We are in the middle of creating it and we dont have the time to dcoument how everything works while we are makign it (often a waste of since we may very well change how it works based on feedback from you guys). The wiki works much better since the community can manage it, but from a development perspective documentation is a secondary to making the mod.

The problem is that FfH2 isn't finished. We are in the middle of creating it and we dont have the time to dcoument how everything works while we are makign it (often a waste of since we may very well change how it works based on feedback from you guys). The wiki works much better since the community can manage it, but from a development perspective documentation is a secondary to making the mod.

which means, as long as the mod is unfinished, we would be more than happy to see the community manage a wiki, while we invest all time in developement and when the mod is final, we will provide an official documentation.
good deal, no?

Top Bottom