How do you see Civs in Game?

First something OT. I saw it in many threads and will just use this one to ask: What is a TSL game? Oo

And how I see my Civ partly depends on the map. If I have my own big isle I am a grumpy liitle isolationist. But most of the time it's an benevolent empire that has the mission to export its good values (my religion or my culture or my civs colors) to other cities of the world.

I see someone already answered your question but to be more specific I'd like for the full roster of Civs to cover the whole globe so that an Earth map game can be interesting. I'd also like a civ that covers common dead spots on a True Starting location game lIke Sub-Saharan Africa, Central Asia, The North pole, South America etc...

You're welcome but... How did you manage to be on the forum since 2008 without learning that acronym? :eek:

By sticking to Civ 4 ;)

As far as the topic goes, well it depends. Sometimes I like to imagine that I really am just guiding a civilization, i.e not one big political entity. I envision that all my cities form a constellation of states and empires until around the time I research Nationalism.

I see someone already answered your question but to be more specific I'd like for the full roster of Civs to cover the whole globe so that an Earth map game can be interesting. I'd also like a civ that covers common dead spots on a True Starting location game lIke Sub-Saharan Africa, Central Asia, The North pole, South America etc...

So you want a polar bear civilization? :p In real life no one lives at the North Pole for several good reasons: one it's too cold, and there's also the minor problem that the North Pole is an ice-covered ocean (i.e., there's no land). ;) The latter objection doesn't hold for Antarctica, but the first one still does...I would like to see Armenia or Georgia to fill in Central Asia, though; I suppose one could argue they're in game because of Yerevan and Tbilisi, but I'd like to see at least one of them as a civ.

Polar bears with nukes?

Top Bottom