1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

How many hours have you played Civ 5?

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by Chomes99, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Aaron90495

Aaron90495 King

Suffice to say, it only gets more addicting. You might be in trouble :goodjob:

Currently at 527 hours. Makes me think I should be able to beat Deity regularly by now...

2. NordicExpanse

NordicExpanse Chieftain

My average games clock in around 75 to 80 hours, but I only play a couple hours a day on average (okay, I've been known to blow an entire weekend playing it.) I've played four so far and had the game for about 6 months.

3. buchengshi

buchengshi Warlord

I kind of resent the implication that I just start up the game then go do something else to inflate the numbers. Anyone who doesn't think I've spent almost all of my >3600 hours actually playing the game isn't someone who knows me. People who do say things like "Only 3600? Oh, the 1300 in Skyrim probably ate into that" or "Your WoW /played is still way higher".

Do you work? Full time? I really don't understand how people can possibly work 2000 hours in a year. They probably clock in then go shopping, or spend most of the time standing around doing nothing.

4. Rockit

Rockit Chieftain

2,480 hours played here

5. tetley

tetley Head tea leaf

Maybe I get a prize...I have sunk 16 hours into G&K.

6. Mylor

Mylor Chieftain

2814 hours according to Steam. Sure, there were times when I got away from the computer, only because I'm human and have a need for other rooms in the house occasionally. :blush:

7. shaglio

shaglio The Prince of Dorkness

I'm currently up to King level. I havn't the patience to do the micromanaging necissary to beat the higher levels. I just play for fun (mostly while watching TV).

8. moocattitude

moocattitude Chieftain

... because it says that in the last two weeks I've played 76 hours!! That's impossible. I have a full-time job, and I don't play every day. Certainly not averaging almost 8 hours a day!

I'm trying to change my password on Steam, but steam won't let me; keeps telling me to try again later.

9. XboxAddict77

XboxAddict77 Wonder Spammer

536 hours here.

10. eris

eris King

Steam says 3588. Insomnia drives a lot of that.

11. BustaSlaya

BustaSlaya Chieftain

410+ ish.

12. asura_

asura_ Chieftain

I have about 75 hours. I used some of my Civ III and IV experience on early difficulty levels and moved through those fast but I'm currently stuck on Emperor.. lol

13. Acken

Acken Deity

Around 1300 acording to steam probably inflated by a good 150/200 hours spent by my girlfriend playing on my computer.

14. Crudgington

Crudgington Chieftain

1231 hrs and I only bought the game last May. :lol:
    50 days out of the last year.

15. Socratatus

Socratatus Emperor

I have no idea since I play Offline and when I play Offline I disconnect from the net so Steam can`t track me. I don`t need my hours or time playing tracked because - INTERFERING.

All I know is that I`ve played it a lot. What the heck does it matter? I`ve played games for about 20 years and I don`t have them all tracked. I don`t need to shout out my hours played and I don`t time them. I just know I play a lot.