How much is a trait worth in term of Advanced Starting Points?

Long try

Chieftain
For example, a Farm is worth 30 points in the system. I wonder that on average, what do you think an extra trait would be. You could list individual traits if you want, I'll do the calculation :)

It depends on the trait. Like, religious does not really compare to protective.

So what are your points? :) As I mentioned, you could leave an average or dive in each if you want.

I am going to say that religious is worth about as much as 2 extra settlers and warriors would be at the start. How ever much that is.

That'd be 300 points. How about when a civ has 2 UUs and 2 UBs, compared to others' 1 & 1? How many points you guys would assign for that?

Depends on the combination as well as the synergy between them and traits. It's too complicated to pin down reasonably.

Yeah.. I guess they'd be less than a trait's worth. Because the trait is used throughout the game, while an extra UU or UB is more... occasional. Right?

Yeah.. I guess they'd be less than a trait's worth. Because the trait is used throughout the game, while an extra UU or UB is more... occasional. Right?
Less or more. Like there are some UU combinations that would be really effective together while others not so much.

Top Bottom