how to add an XML Table.

Loupgarou

Professionally Clueless
I've been trying to do some modding for my friend group and i have an idea for some Pantheons but i can't seem to get them working. I'm pretty sure it's due to the Table and that it's not an effect anywhere else in the game.

So, what I'm trying to do is make a Pantheon give a Production Modifier to a specific Wonder, Stonehenge. The XML I have for it looks like this,
<Beliefs_BuildingClassProductionModifiers>
<Row>
<BeliefType>BELIEF_DRUIDIC</BeliefType>
<BuildingClassType>BUILDINGCLASS_STONEHENGE</BuildingClassType>
<ProductionModifier>100</ProductionModifier>
</Row>
</Beliefs_BuildingClassProductionModifiers>
Now I know this doesn't work, but I have put a table to define it, but the table itself doesn't mean anything I don't think. What would have to be done to make the table define this kind of thing? The table looks like this.
<Table name="Beliefs_BuildingClassProductionModifiers">
<Column name="BeliefType" type="text" />
<Column name="BuildingClassType" type="text" />
<Column name="ProductionModifier" type="integer" />
</Table>
Any help at all would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Moderator Action: Welcome to CivFanatics. Moved this thread to main C&C forum as that is where questions go. Good luck with your modding. leif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the quick reply. I have no experience with c++ so I'll stick to simpler things, for now. But I'll definitely be back to use that tutorial you made. Thanks a bunch. Are there any other languages beyond c++ xml/ SQL that civ needs?

Thanks for the quick reply. I have no experience with c++ so I'll stick to simpler things, for now. But I'll definitely be back to use that tutorial you made. Thanks a bunch. Are there any other languages beyond c++ xml/ SQL that civ needs?
You also need Lua if you want to make your own gameplay or interface scripts.

Top Bottom