How to get respect from AI leaders

Gokudo01

Emperor
I just post it what you can find in the xml personality files.

To summarize, each trait is matched with a behaviour. Generous leaders prefer people who don't save their money, etc ...

I wont talk about leader trait because I think you've already understood that Brasilia likes when you level up soldiers and AU hate military stacking. ;)

------------------------------------------------------
POLITICAL

Trait : Progressive

A leader with this trait will like or dislike another colony based on their Health rate.

Trait : Expansionist

A leader with this trait will like or dislike another colony based on their territory size.

Trait : Ambitious

A leader with this trait will like or dislike another colony based on how much Production their Cities make.

Trait : Enlightened

A leader with this trait will like or dislike another colony based on the number of Synergy bonuses they have earned.

Trait : Insightful

A leader with this trait will like or dislike another colony based on the number of Technologies they have researched.

Trait : Generous

A leader with this trait will like or dislike another colony based on how much Energy they spend on average.

Trait : Disciplined

A leader with this trait will like or dislike another colony based on how much Veterancy their military Units have on average.

Trait : Enterprising

A leader with this trait will like or dislike another colony based on how many international Trade Routes they maintain.

Trait : Subtle

A leader with this trait will like or dislike another colony based on how much Covert Ops activity they engage in.

Trait : Aspirational

A leader with this trait will like or dislike another colony based on how large their Orbital Coverage area is.

DOMESTIC

Trait : Humanitarian

A leader with this trait will like or dislike another colony based on how much Food their Cities make.

Trait : Developer

A leader with this trait will like or dislike another colony based on how much of their territory is improved.

Trait : Industrialist

A leader with this trait will like or dislike another colony based on how much Production their Cities make.

Trait : Refined

A leader with this trait will like or dislike another colony based on how much Culture their Cities make.

Trait : Innovative

A leader with this trait will like or dislike another colony based on how much Science their Cities make.

Trait : Commercial

A leader with this trait will like or dislike another colony based on how much Energy their Cities make.

Trait : Defensive

A leader with this trait will like or dislike another colony based on the average combat strength of the Military Units.(I think you get respect if you don't get too much advanced weapons )

Trait : Cooperative

A leader with this trait will like or dislike another colony based on how many internal City Trade Routes they maintain.

Trait : Vigilant

A leader with this trait will like or dislike another colony based on how much Intrigue their Cities have on average.

Trait : Spacefaring

A leader with this trait will like or dislike another colony based on how many Orbital Units they maintain.

MILITARY

I won't post the end because you can find it ingame :/

In game, on the diplomacy leader screens, there is box on the lower left corner I think, where you can mouse over the traits the AI has and read this stuff right there, no need to search through an XML file for it.

In game, on the diplomacy leader screens, there is box on the lower left corner I think, where you can mouse over the traits the AI has and read this stuff right there, no need to search through an XML file for it.

Thx I couldn't find it :crazyeye:

edit : it's a small button on the top left, you can see : Score, affinities, wonders and traits for every leader alive

Basically do what you do and do it better than everyone else!
And at least get two trade routes to Hutama. He loves trade routes. It's like s e x for him.

Enterprising seems to be kinda bugged, as I keep getting comuniques about leaders with it increasing their respect towards me while 100% of my trade routes are internal.

Enterprising seems to be kinda bugged, as I keep getting comuniques about leaders with it increasing their respect towards me while 100% of my trade routes are internal.

Is it bugged or is the human player winning ties? (Everyone has 0 international routes)

Top Bottom