How to kill the Red Dragon?

If I remember correctly then to move Archeron with a ship (without rebuilding the city) you simply need to capture him from sea (at least this worked till 0.31) with your Beastmaster.

However I dont think it is really worth the trouble. If Archeron is troubling you, then just kill him early. Waiting for Beastmasters takes its time .. and in general I prefer fast hasted mobile armies therefore Archeron is just slowing me down, but can be used as an impressive city defender in your capital :)

But just to take all the trouble to get an impressive city defender ?

Ok you can also use him a Meteor Thrower for coastal attacks, but again soo much trouble for this little gain ?

It's not about the practicality, but the prestige, of obtaining a pet dragon. Who cares if he's technically useless to own, nothing's more awesome than going to town Godzilla like on some fools, or perching him in your capitol to scare incoming dignitaries. :king:

Plus also sometimes if you have a narrow-ish continent you have one or two cities that they ALWAYS attack first... its nice to be able to put a big fat defender there.

Top Bottom