How to Prevent 100k?

Can you go back a couple of turns and say what Amsterdam contained?(wonders could have been useful...)

Mapstat says: Celt has 27018 culture (+421), the 2nd is England 13656 (+142), then Dutch 12628 (+120), your France 6314 (+132). Celt has 23 cities and 26.5% area, France 19 cities and 13.1%. According to these, your victory is already in the bag, since you have cav armies and they don't have tank. You will kill Celt really quickly, far before they reach anywhere near 100 K.

Own said:
Sun Tzu's was all, useless, and the flip risk was too high.

Sun Tzu is useless?! ... And aren't they dying soon? And why did you keep several other wonderless cities?

My cities never flip for some reason, even when I capture, I just put 1-2 armies and ka-ching, no flips and resistance ends. Or i just starve it.

Yes that is what I tried to say. Once the culture is added to the total, it stays forever. Losing cities will not reduce the the already accumulated total culture.

All you can do is reduce the amount added per turn. So if you can start to add more to your total each turn than they do, you can gain ground. If can get to the point where you are 50% of them, you have no more worries about total culture.

You would still have to see about any 20K city.

That's good. One thing that is small, but I dislike having a mountain next to my landing spot. It makes it harder to clear it and keep it clear, but what can you do?

Spoiler units in Entremont :
I made an embassy in Entremont, 3 rifles, i think vet, and a musket.

Yeah, doesn't really matter. Even if they had 1000 units in it I wouldn't think twice about attacking it.

I'm researching steam, when done I'll go to nationalism for rifles, but mainly mobilization so I can conitnue this awesome production forever, then I stop research, no more techs that I'll ever need. Cav armies rule the world forever (even until mech infantry).

So it will be 0%research,___%treasury, and ___%luxury, or just 100%treasury?

Own said:
Yeah, doesn't really matter. Even if they had 1000 units in it I wouldn't think twice about attacking it.

I'm researching steam, when done I'll go to nationalism for rifles, but mainly mobilization so I can conitnue this awesome production forever, then I stop research, no more techs that I'll ever need. Cav armies rule the world forever (even until mech infantry).

Since you have musketeer, is rifle really useful for you? How about industrialization which will give you much more production? But whatever you do, you already win practically, so it doesn't matter ...

Mobilization is better than factories (the main reason I'm going for nationalism) according to Kuningas, the man who has conquered a huge sid pangaea at 800 AD. Rails and nationalism = I estimate 6 cav per turn in the core. Also, the AI's obsession with nationalism means everyone knows it, so it's cheaper than industrialization.

Ansar- Right now I need 10% to combat WW, but when the war ends I can put it down to 0%

Top Bottom