1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

How to reduce AI aggression

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by Kamenev, Oct 16, 2010.

  1. Buccaneer

    Buccaneer Deity

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2001
    Messages:
    3,562
    It seems that 95% of the time I am responding "Sorry, it is not in my interest". I don't even remember what the other options are or why I would chose any of them. The other 5% is to declare war.
     
  2. Jediron

    Jediron Prince

    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2006
    Messages:
    396
    Alex just declared WAR to me, what does he do ?
    -Nothing, while my archers, cats and cav are nicely waiting for his arrival ;-)
    What a joke, i see a horse at his border and then....nothing. Lol
    (he has only 1 hex to "manouvre", how about that for a "great tactical warfare with 1upt" :rolleyes:)
     
  3. Sabretou

    Sabretou Warlord

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2006
    Messages:
    144
    Location:
    Mumbai
    The AI is too stupid for that. Songhai and Babylon both made suicide wars on me in the last game, attacking my horsemen and swordsmen with warriors, spearmen and archers.

    If the AI were put to use in real world politics, it would probably get Switzerland to declare war on China, India and Russia all at once.
     

Share This Page