1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

How to stop popup?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - BTS Unaltered Gameplay (BUG, BAT and BULL)' started by King Victor I, Jun 28, 2015.

1. King Victor I

King Victor I Chieftain

Sorry if this has been raised before, but there are a LOT of threads here.

I've recently started using BUFFY and every time I load up the game with it I get a window on my screen that says I cannot submit games to HOF/xOTM unless I create an admin account. I've never had any interest in HOF/xOTM and I want to stop this irritating message. How do I turn it off?

2. ruff_hi

ruff_hi Live 4ever! Or die trying

Don't use BUFFY. BUFFY is the HOF mod. If you want the functionality provided by BUFFY, then try BUG + BULL.