• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

hpow civ4 was first month

Status
Not open for further replies.
continuation from
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=417176
that was closed by policemods before i could even post 1st reply lol at that !

@defenderofislam

I will tell you this:
when civ3 came out, I did sometimes still go back to civ2, especially scenarios. but I mostly played civ3.
when civ4 came out, I never looked back. it was just a dream.

the issues were mostly details - some minor unbalances, tiring MM, but this was removed by mod, not by BTS.
but generally the game was fun.

when civ5 came out, I though it would suck due to all the core changes, and it did

the thread was closed before I could even post a reply....

NOW SERIOSUSLY THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND....... IS CIVFANATICS RUNNING A POLICE STATE OR WHAT?

what the hell is the matter with you? civplayers should be a beacon for all that is democratic and civilised.......
there should be some statement abouit why every frakkin thread and post is closed, banned and user penaloized

Moderator Action: If a thread was already closed by a moderator, then it's probably a bad idea to open a new one to discuss the same topic.
Thread closed.

Edit: And to add it again: Public discussion of moderator actions is not allowed in this forum here. If you have a question or want to make a remark about an action, then do it via private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom