v94 Israel

personally I would leave maintenance at least for now, and but if it is removed then I believe there would need to be significant increase in build time. Otherwise every hex will be road in optimal gameplay.

i am interested in hearing what else you think it's broken of vanilla civ5
1UPT has its issues as well.
Like here, I can't get to my own tile because there is a Portuguese archer on it?

1699314860422.png

Or here can you see how crazy that pathfinding is? :lol:

1699314944206.png

I think free roads is the best option to solve it. In the examples above, I didn't build any.

Coming from Vox Populi mod, they have a simple solution to the problem above : 1UPT is kept for military only. You can have as much civilians packed under any military, and they can share tiles with other civilizations as well.
Won't solve the problem with allies blocking your soldiers though.

Coming from Vox Populi mod, they have a simple solution to the problem above : 1UPT is kept for military only. You can have as much civilians packed under any military, and they can share tiles with other civilizations as well.
Won't solve the problem with allies blocking your soldiers though.
this would be perfect addition in my opinion, 1UPT is necessary only for military aspect given chosen game mechanics, but is just unneeded nuisance in any other aspect.

Since the VP team have been able to add it in Civ5, i really can't understand why they didn't do that in Civ 6, apart from china wonder/aztec district rush.

Top Bottom