HUD Ribbon

Delscottio1

Chieftain
Is there a way of turning in the HUD ribbon (ps4 BTW) that's available on pc?

If not how can I find out the performance of the AI civs. When I go to the scoring page it only shows who's leading in the categories on the first page. (I know how to see the tourists / religion win criteria but like that ribbon!)

Thanks in advance

Good question! I was also wondering if this option is in the console-version of the game.

Did you ask it on Twitter as well btw?

I've not, I'm not a huge user of twitter tbh. Is there a civ 6 support account? (is it firaxis who are the developer?)

Hover cursor over the face of the leader at top of page. Think that's all.

Also, on the score page, you use the menu button (2 superimposed rectangles next to the L thumbstick, think that's called the menu button). scroll down to the score you want to check, click menu button, then continue to click to scroll through every civ. No scores for unmet civs. BTW, also works with checking how many points to next skill upgrade both religious and non- religious units. It's same for checking tile yields, but you can't do it while you have a unit active on same tile. Click B to get out (of unit), cursor over the same tile, then menu.

Last edited:
Yeah, but for me it's not showing all civs I met...? And I'm unable to scroll past the visible leaders even if I met more than those.

Top Bottom