I Accidently the whole world!

Balkor

Chieftain
I cant belive what ive just done >.<

Russia went to war with helsinki and took over it and I though id be a good guy and so decided that i would liberate them. After setting up some pacts of secrecy I got my troops ready to charge and free Helsinki from the evils of Russia! God was that a bad idea x.x

I charge my troops into helsinki territory and all hell lets loose, every single city state declared war on me saying I prey on the weak and because everyone was allies with someone else its ended up with pretty much every single civ and city state at war with someone else.

The strangest thing about it though... Russia is both at war and allied with Oslo! And i swear to god I watched as two oslo units both fought each other.

Look at the last pic with cathrine, seriously wtf x.x, every single war thing happened the turn I attacked cathrine, thank god no one has any nukes xD

OK i know its hard to see bu those oslo spearmen are hiding behind their shields just before a city bombardment, BY OSLO!

LOL funny bug, city state dragged into a war with itself because its ally whos still its ally declared war on it.

Ok here is a better picture, clearly Oslo warrior charing the Oslo spearmen

Also... >.> I think I broke Civ

Can I complain and get some monies because they sold me a broken game? xD

Ill see if I can recover one of the Auto saves ^^ Also I might like to add which i think is the reason it bugged out, I am using an Earth Mod (Kepp forgetting its name) But all it does is when loaded places civs in their proper places on the world so im not 100% sure if thats the cause.

If you wanted to be forgiving you could just pretend that your DoW drove Oslo into civil war and Russia is backing the official government...

:D

If you wanted to be forgiving you could just pretend that your DoW drove Oslo into civil war and Russia is backing the official government...

:D

lol. See, people were asking Firaxis to implement civil wars and it looks like they did.

Please upload a save (from some time after the DoW) both for awesomeness and maybe so they can address it.

Wow...I'd like to see a huge enemy AI get into a war with itself. Wonder if that's possible...like, if you declared war on Oslo or something instead, would Russia fight itself?

Umm how do i upload saves? the only one I have is a turn before i Liberate Helsinki, also.. What happens if an Oslo troops takes over Oslo? >.<

Ill see if I can recover one of the Auto saves ^^ Also I might like to add which i think is the reason it bugged out, I am using an Earth Mod (Kepp forgetting its name) But all it does is when loaded places civs in their proper places on the world so im not 100% sure if thats the cause.

Makes sense. The True Start mod seems to tag each civ with a city-state--you'll notice it when you talk to them in their little leader animation screens. What probably happened is that the civ tagged with Oslo then declared war on Oslo, bugging the game.

Still, this is great :D

Umm how do i upload saves? the only one I have is a turn before i Liberate Helsinki, also.. What happens if an Oslo troops takes over Oslo? >.<

They'd probably raise it in order to deal with the unhappyness. :crazyeye:

That's awesome. My last game the Ottomans pissed off the city states so badly, all seventeen simultaneously declared war on them. But I've never seen one declare war on itself.

Top Bottom