I call ******** on Morgan cornering energy market.

craftinvegas

Chieftain
Playing on transcend as the Hive, normally play as cybernetic or university, but hey, gotta branch out. Anyway, got notice in 2227 that Morgan has cornered market, and if I don't take Morgan Industries by 2247, game over. Since I'm Hive for a change, it's possible, and I send a flotilla east to the jungle to take the sucker out. By 2244, rather easily, Morgan Industries falls. Capital is moved to another Morgan city. 2247: I lose. WTF?

First, there is no way he has enough money in 2227 to buy out the entire planet. Second, I took his capital on time. Help.

Moderator Action: Don't bypass the autocensor.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Ive never encountered this as one Morgan is usually my ally (unless im playing the Gaians) and two im usually dominating Planet myself. LOL.

Sorry wish I could help more.

Sounds like a bug?

I didn't know about that bug, but I usually turn off Economic Victory anyway because it's a lame way to win.

If you pay 500 or 1000 credits or so, you can relocate your capital if it's captured.

You could bring along some probe teams to steal his energy credits, or just plan for the possibility you might to capture a second base.

Top Bottom