I cannot believe this happened!

Dreadnought

Deity
I an playing in "A Five Week War" in Redscape, and I cannot believe this happened:

There was originally suspicion about the players, specifically England and Turkey, but I of course being ignorant (like I am normally in Diplomacy) I was unaware of this. But now, it has been discovered that England and Turkey have the same IP address -- which means they are using the same computer! This gives them extra potential for negotiations, since they at least no each other. The two may even be the same person! This has to bee the most outrageous event ever to occur in my Diplomacy history.

I could see a pair of roommates who share one PC and a passion for Diplomacy trying something like this if they really want to play against each other, but a single guy doing something like this would have to be a very special kind of loser. :)

Actually my first couple PBEM games of Diplomacy were played with a cousin of mine in the game. Among the other players were his Brother in Law and four other friends of his.

But from the same house? That's rare...

Top Bottom