i could really use some...HELP!

toruwarrior

Chieftain
i have two questions....#1 where can i download C3 Vanilla? and #2 I just downloaded Pentagenesis and im not sure how to install it without crashing my game....help..anyone??:confused:

1. If you really want the original vanilla software you have to buy it, if you can still find it. If you find an early version then my sig includes a link to the latest v1.29b2 updater.

2. Since you are trying to install Pentagenesis, I assume you already have Civ3 Complete. If so, you don't really need vanilla, as you have PtW which includes all the old vanilla stuff, and plays the same way, more or less.

The thread for Pentagenesis gives the installation instructions. Translating them into Mac file locations, you should download the zip file and unzip it. Put the resulting folder in:

/Users/<your-user_name>/Documents/Civilization III Complete/Scenarios/

or

/Applications/Civ III Complete/Conquests Game Data/Scenarios/

Either location should work.

1. What manufacturer is named on the CD pack? If it's MacSoft then you have vanilla. If it's Aspyr then you have Civ3 Complete.

2. What does the main menu splash screen say at the bottom left corner? There should be a version number.

I've downloaded the mod and installed it. Seems to run OK in C3C. The graphics are pretty lurid. I suspect I'd have a headache after looking at them for a while.

Top Bottom