I hate Trolls

I would prefer if the earlier swamp trolls didn't upgrade into mountain trolls, at the very least for flavor reasons.

Swamps and mountains are two different things really. Although it's a minor thing.

I would like to see some more "fantasy" types of creatures though. More like FF+ seems to have done recently. Having wyrms (smaller dragons), wyverns, and different sea monsters would add to the fantasy setting IMO (of course, they should be extremely rare and/or come later in the game).

Is such a thing possible?

Well, in R i f E(Yes, I took the time to make it logo-ish... Want the new acronym catching on, after all. :lol:) wyrms aren't small dragons. Goes Drake -> Flight of Drakes -> Dragon -> Dragon Flight -> Ancient Dragon. Controlled by techs. ;)

Wyrms are much more wyrm-y and awesome.... http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=12802.

Can spawn in Desert, Marsh, or Snow, are forbidden to move in Tundra, Plains, Grass.... Basically confined to their spawn zones. Especially thanks to Opera's Terrain/Features impassable fix, which prevents features from allowing a unit into a terrain it otherwise couldn't access. ;)

Top Bottom