I have an agent named Gweeto!

Four Four Seven

Spearman
Has anyone else ever seen this message? I rarely do spy missions, but here's a rare case where I did a mission, and got an unusual response.

Who's Gweeto? :)

Attachments

• gweeto.jpg
    gweeto.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 244
Originally posted by Four Four Seven
Has anyone else ever seen this message? I rarely do spy missions, but here's a rare case where I did a mission, and got an unusual response.

Who's Gweeto? :)

thats normal when u do spy missions... that has happened to me before many times when i get caught using spy missions.

No, it´s not. Never seen it in regular versions from the beginning to 1.29. I get the text w/o the "known only as" message.

I believe I've seen this once before in one of my games from long ago - that was without a modpack. I can't say for certain, but the "Gweeto" reference seems so familiar that I gotta believe I saw this in my game as well.

Gweeto? Is that the best they can come up with?

Reminds me of the CIA project called Project Ortsac---Castro backwards (it was a plan to remove Castro from power).:lol:

Reminds you how the top intelligence minds can be pretty dumb...

Enjoy Your Day:goodjob:!

I did a search, and the Gweeto reference is definitely in the script.txt file. I guess it's just there for the rare occurence where you succeed at the "destroy improvement" mission but are caught, too.

I'm changing it from "Gweeto" to something else. My first mod! :)

Surely a potential SOTD.

Top Bottom