I Hope/Trust This Is One Of "Ours?'

That is indeed one of us! @Puppeteer in particular!

Thanks for posting this, I'm rarely on YouTube and hadn't seen the video. At this point it's also neat as a reminder of how far we've come, too. That was early December of last year. As much as it's felt like slow incremental progress at times recently, wow, we have a lot more than we used to. I also got a kick out of the disband interaction. That's one I just threw in there new the beginning because it seemed like a relatively easy action to add, even though it's hardly something that needed to be present in Aztec. But it proved to be a nice interactive example.

Wonder what Jim is up to lately? I look forward to the next time he swings by CFC with a burst of creative enthusiasm.

That is indeed one of us! @Puppeteer in particular!

Thanks for posting this, I'm rarely on YouTube and hadn't seen the video. At this point it's also neat as a reminder of how far we've come, too. That was early December of last year. As much as it's felt like slow incremental progress at times recently, wow, we have a lot more than we used to. I also got a kick out of the disband interaction. That's one I just threw in there new the beginning because it seemed like a relatively easy action to add, even though it's hardly something that needed to be present in Aztec. But it proved to be a nice interactive example.

Wonder what Jim is up to lately? I look forward to the next time he swings by CFC with a burst of creative enthusiasm.

:thumbsup:

:D

Top Bottom