Ilduces IOT (Beta testing)

Both Bulgaria and Romania are supply centers so will cost 2 credits to claim. You option is the claim 1, and use the rest of you cash to fund an army to invade the other, or claim something else.

I am confused, should i claim now or after the update?

(You have to realise your OP doesn't actually say how you play the game!)

Ok, so the current turn is winter 1900. The winter is the turn that you use your cash to do whatever you want. You can recruit armies, open trade routes, claim territories.
In the spring/fall turns, you can give your armies orders. I thought my opening post made that clear.

@Terrence: are you using you money to build navies, or claim territories?

Hey abby.

61 will be my southermost, defensive border. Got it? Both claims in North america.

Agreed, i will not expand any futher North than that point.

what about summer?

Any independent countries/barbs?
Not yet ;)

Also, does that mean 1 fleet can make 2 military expansions?
A fleet can invade either up to 2 non-sc territories or 1 sc territory and 1 non-sc territory a year. In order to invade a supply center, you have to have an army (or navy) in the territory at the end of the year. In order to invade a non-supply center, you just need to invade the territory. This is exactly like the board game diplomacy.
Then I will get fleet in 45 (Yucatan) instead of 61.
I'm a little confused, you own territories 50, 51, 53, 54 and 40. You can't build in 45 or 61 because you don't own them.

edit x-post:
what about summer?
There are 3 turns a year, name spring, fall and winter. There is no summer turn.

What IS a trade route?

Is it between supply centres?
Is it between rival powers?
How is it maintained?
Do we simply agree to one.. and bang, 1 extra EP each?

What IS a trade route?

Is it between supply centres?
Is it between rival powers?
How is it maintained?
Do we simply agree to one.. and bang, 1 extra EP each?
It is between allies. A trade route is enacted when both players agree to it in the thread. It is maintained as long as neither power is:
1. At war
2. Has an economic stability below 25.

Yo charles, trade me dawg?

Yo charles, trade me dawg?

Com'n lets trade and not hit each other man! Americans v.s. everyone else!

Gulf Coast Cartel/Charles
Territories: 40, 50, 51, 53, 54 North America
Supply Centers: 3
Spring Build Orders: 1 to Colonize 52, 1 Army at 51 North America

Move: 51->48->49 (next few turns if I forget orders)

Ok, so the current turn is winter 1900. The winter is the turn that you use your cash to do whatever you want. You can recruit armies, open trade routes, claim territories.
In the spring/fall turns, you can give your armies orders. I thought my opening post made that clear.

@Terrence: are you using you money to build navies, or claim territories?

What about Summer?

I can't use the map because it won't show up so:

Claim three territories (That costs three right?) Put priority on Chinese land on the coast, then Chinese land in general.

Build one army in Beijing.

How much credits do we start with? I don't see that ever posted.
1 supply center generates 1 credit * by you economic stability every winter. So everyone starts off with 3, and traditionalists start off with 4.
Claim three territories (That costs three right?) Put priority on Chinese land on the coast, then Chinese land in general.

Build one army in Beijing.
Claiming territories cost 2, building armies cost 1. You could claim 1 territory and build 3 armies, or just build 3 armies.

According to the rules, its only one EP as long as it isn't a SC, in which it then it becomes 2 EP.

Anyways, I would post, but I'm getting the red x of death. Care to repost the image?

I'm getting to red x of death to. Post coming right up. The rules are correct, but economically speaking, non-sc territory is useless other then gaining strategic positions for armies. So any territory of interest should have a sc, which costs 2 points.

Please note, anyone can join at any time, but we be at a slight disadvantage to the players starting from the beginning. Please state if I missed anything and proof that it was made before the update. (IE, last edit of the post was BEFORE the current time) That way the 2 missed orders of IOT Ab Antiquo will not be repeated. I'm human and acknowledge that I make mistakes.

Spoiler :

Please note, the Blue and Orange (The color of Japan) Rectangles in LH's land represent Navies, green and (nation color) squares will represent armies. This is because I couldn't find a cool looking symbol to represent armies or navies that was smaller then 25 pixels.

Attachments

• Update1.png
    Update1.png
    327.9 KB · Views: 130
You have given me an extra SC by accident...

Okay, I claim 38 and 40 (Europe).

To: Bosnia

We are unnerved of having such a militaristic nation right next to us. We therefore propose a demilitarized zone between our nations. We shall not keep any troops in Venice (except when we make a unit, obviously), as long as you promise not to keep any troops in Croatia (again, obviously excepting when you make a unit)

Top Bottom