I'm back/Next Turn Play

Kev

Hired Goon
Well, as you've probably seen in my posts of late, I've returned and I see that we are still in the place where we left off. That's cool.

I wanted you all to know that I did play the next batch of turns this evening (Sunday), but I've had such a long day getting back that I'm going to hold off on the turn reports until tomorrow night. Sorry, but I'm beat and I want to be sure the recounting is up to snuff.

I went along with what I had for city building queues and pretty much used basic logic when it came to wartime. There were some provinces where I didn't have too much in the way of updates or anything, so I hope I didn't go too far off of the governors' plans. Most of it was trying to make sure that we made the most of our celebrations.

I'll keep the results secret until I actually post. I will say that we're in a pretty nice position, however! :)

I'm sure I'll be posting during the day tomorrow - so I'm sure we'll all be in contact then.

Good to see you back Kev, I hope you've gathered some more inspiration during your holiday to make some nice stories about the turns played. I'm always looking forward to reading your stories!

oooh, the suspense :D

Looking forward to your report. Frankly, I'm surprised you had the energy and time to even play on your first day back. We all appreciate your dedication :goodjob:

Top Bottom