Independence!!!

if a nation enter civil war, can you help either one of them or not, or if you had already being in war with that country and it enter civil war are you against one side or both of them....

I reckon that, if CW occurs, then because the splinter cities are in all respects a new civ, then your relations with the new civ should be almost in no away affected by how you stand with the "Parent" Civ. For instance, if you are at war with a civ and it undergoes a CW, then you remain at war with the original Civ (unless you meet with them to make peace), but you are considered to be in a state of 'non-agression' with the new Civ. You could open diplomatic overtures to the new civ and either declare war on them, or even offer to help them against their former 'evil overlords'. At least, that's how I see it working :). If you helped spark the Civil War through espionage, then I believe that the new Civ should be better disposed to you than would normally be the case!
On a final note, I think that war weariness should also be a contributing factor to the chance of a CW!!!

Yours,
Aussie_Lurker.

if a civ declares peace to a civ, it should also automatically do the same with any other civ that it is at war with.

PS. if you lose you capital you should also lose any defencive bonus that you might have there on because you troops morel is now low, this would make the capital an important stratigic thing.

PS. if you are to some how recapture you capital it should automticaly be turn in to you capital again, you should be giving the option to recapture cities in the name of other civs.

PS. if there is going to be a revolt for independence you should be first be asked to give it to them peacefully, (beacuse you thinkyou might not be able to win) that new nation will pay you some kind of tribute or come to your aid if in probles or to form a lock allience with it.

PS if a civil war happens to you, you should be given the option to fight for the actual goverment or to fight the for the revels, if you chose to fight for the rebels and you win the name of the nation should stay the same.

PS why do i have some many PSes? well because they are ideas that occuerd to me while writing this post

Top Bottom