India Total Peaceful Photojournal

Here is my recent OCC with Arabia (10-10) where I play with the same rules as the one you played. I was number 1 in military most of the time. You can also see the Martin Fencka lets play on youtube :)
I do follow Martin Fencka, hes a really good player, but he play on large island map, which makes it much less agression from AI and you can survive much easier. Im gonna play on pangea where AI will have much more land for cities and units and much more aggression. So I think I have to play double as careful as him :lol:.
Im doing a challenge, when I convert and erase all religions, its my win, not the game is won :)

I do follow Martin Fencka, hes a really good player, but he play on large island map, which makes it much less agression from AI and you can survive much easier. Im gonna play on pangea where AI will have much more land for cities and units and much more aggression. So I think I have to play double as careful as him :lol:.
Im doing a challenge, when I convert and erase all religions, its my win, not the game is won :)

He used to play on pangea. With land wars he used to win pretty early. So shifted to continents to allow UI to snowball. Unfortunately the side effect is that it results in naval war and UI is much worse at naval war than land war.

No matter what domination victory is by far the easiest in vox populi. Part of the reason why I started playing no war for the last months* or so. When I saw your post, I was happy that someone else is playing by the same rules.

Edit: Last 8 months

Ive decided, I ban Spain and The Celt but pick some rather strong religious civs.
Spoiler Religious Civs :
2.jpg

Ive decided, I ban Spain and The Celt but pick some rather strong religious civs.
Spoiler Religious Civs :
It's funny because converting the world as is sounds hard enough to be a challenge for the ages, and you made this even harder on yourself, lol. Like have fun converting Gandhi's cities.

I think doing it with normal civs is more than enough. Also having to face up against a hardcore warmonger might change up your plans.

Damn still not working... I made some mistakes. But I think I got the key now. I will post it tomorrow. Its so close. Only one religion left!

The most difficult part of playing peaceful for culture or science victory is how to defend youself against AI.
In one of my emperor game, I am a few turns away from achiving culture victory. I had defend my territory quite simmilar to you by using choke point. None could pass the choke point. And suddenly, all AI declare war against me. Then few turns later my territory is full of enemy paratrooper and helicopeter.
I give up in the end, since I never anticipated paratrooper spam.

The most difficult part of playing peaceful for culture or science victory is how to defend youself against AI.
In one of my emperor game, I am a few turns away from achiving culture victory. I had defend my territory quite simmilar to you by using choke point. None could pass the choke point. And suddenly, all AI declare war against me. Then few turns later my territory is full of enemy paratrooper and helicopeter.
I give up in the end, since I never anticipated paratrooper spam.
Paratroopers are annoying but theyre not very difficult to dealt with. They are weak and can be easily killed. They can pillage but you can station units on key tiles so they wont be pillaged.
I lost when I got nuked thou :).

Top Bottom