Industrial Munit of Joan of Arc

The Slayer

Warlord
Well, following and continuing the great idea of frenchman, I have made this Munit. Sorry, she doesn't have specific era clothes.

Also there's no sound for this one, I don't know how to edit them.

Here you have Attack and Fortify gif previews of her. (they look better in Flicster ;) )

The unit includes: Attack, Fortify, Run, Default, Fidget, Death and Victory flics.

This is my first Munit, so be nice with me. ;)

Thank you.

Here's the link for the zip file:

Edit: retired to avoid copyright problems

Time to bring this forum into the new year. It's still stuck back in 2003.

I like this M-Unit the best out of all them I've seen.. for some weird reason. The Napoleonic units looks awesome and Joan looks like a guy so it looks pretty cool. Nice nice. :)

Is there a way to remove the Guard Infantry animation from this? If, yes, there may be a problem with the units from Conquests thing.

If I'm wrong, then just disregard this.

That'd be cool, but it would make it almost impossible to take a capital early on. Also, it would make the ancient regocide kinda useless. Still cool, though.

Well, you could have there be an "Ancient King," and it would be like 3.3.1, and that upgrades to a 6.6.1 medieval king, and then onward. One question: how did they make it so that you can upgrade to a king in Sengoku, but you can't build them. You need to be allowed to make a unit to upgrade to it, and it can't have to do with resources...

Make the king unit upgrade to the next. A king is just a normal unit with King AI strategy and ability checked right? Shouldn't be that hard.

Yes, but in order to be able to upgrade to a unit, you need to be able to build that unit... and you can't build kings. So how did they do this in Sengonku?

:D

Very nice !:goodjob:

I like it ... It doesn't matter for the Joan of Arc Clothes because she looks good like that with the two "franc warriors" ...

:)

neat! but shouldent this joan of arc need to be paid because of the fact that she has throwing axe men as body guards?

does anyone know if there is an attack animation for king units like brennus or ragnar?instead of just moving there hands around

I don't think you can make PTW/C3C munits due to copyrights. That's why this got removed. :yeah:

Top Bottom